Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Growing your own produce survey *For a college student*

• 13-10-2022 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there! My name is Eoin and I'm in my final year of studying Graphic Design at NCAD. I'm currently in a group project that centers around the theme of utilizing Irish produce and promoting and encouraging people to grow their own produce in Urban areas. We as a group of 3, are trying to reach an audience of people who are currently growing their own produce and would be able to answer a quick questionnaire on the process behind that. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section as I'm new to this forum, but any responses to the questionnaire would be greatly appreciated and would help us continue to learn more. I will attach it below. Thanks a lot, Eoin.

UPDATE: I, unfortunately, cannot post a link until I reach 50 posts it seems. If I wrote the questions in this post would people be willing to answer? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eoin Morrin

For some reason, it won't let me post a link as I'm too new of a member, so I will try post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

I’d say you’d have more luck in the gardening forum in terms of numbers

Feel free to pm me the link and I can post it for you if you like

Advertisement