Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoinEx Sponsors the Rugby League World Cup 2021 (RLWC 2021)

Options
  • 14-10-2022 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The RLWC 2021 is set to start very soon, and CoinEX is the official cryptocurrency trading platform partner of this tournament. 

The Rugby League World Cup 2021 was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is now starting on 15 October 2022. According to an official announcement, from 15 October to 19 November 2022, several matches will be held in 21 different stadiums in 17 host cities and towns across the United Kingdom, including London, Manchester, York, Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle, and Coventry. All the men’s, women’s, and wheelchairs competitions will take place within one tournament with a live BBC broadcast. 

It is the very first time in the history of RLWC to have a cryptocurrency platform as its sponsor, and CoinEx is honored to establish this partnership. 

CoinEx is a well-known global cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2017. Since then, CoinEx has been dedicated to making crypto trading easier for its over 3 million users across the globe. The platform offers several products and services, including spots, futures, margin trading, and AMMs, facilitating its global users in 16 languages across 200 countries and regions.  

Many cryptocurrency exchanges operate worldwide, but not every platform has succeeded in providing quality, reliable and efficient services without compromising security. CoinEx is one such cryptocurrency exchange that has never been hacked, and it has earned the trust and recognition of millions of end users. CoinEx is working toward its ambitious goal to make cryptocurrency financing accessible to every ordinary person through its user-friendly services.  

CoinEx considers the increasing role of cryptocurrency in the sports industry, and its partnership with RLWC2021 indicates its vision. This collaboration will yield a win-win for both platforms. 

CoinEx is excitedly waiting for this fixture, cheers on every team participating in the tournament, and looks forward to witnessing the astounding performances of athletes. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Looking forward to watching the World Cup. Ireland have one of my favourite NRL players turning out for them this year, Luke Keary. Gives them a bit of quality, along with Super League based and couple of NRL feeder club based players.

Personally hoping England win it (they won't) and if not, any one but Australia wins it. (they will)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Kicks off today on BBC One, England v Samoa. Not that you'd know from a woeful lack of publicity from the RFL.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Seems there were some technical problems that caused a delay. Sorted out now.

Surprised how well England played and how badly the wheels fell off Samoa. First 13 very good but lack of bench maybe?

Samoa didn't look like a team. England were very good.

That hymn sung by the Fiji players was great.

• Advertisement

Yeah I love the Hymn. Weird they didn't gel when they had 7 (I think it was that many anyway) Panthers in the team.

Fiji started well, but Aussies comfortable now.

That Addo-Carr try was quality. Love when he goes full speed.

Interested to see how Ireland fare against debuting Jamaica tomorrow. Wish it was on at a different time. I'll probably tape it.

I think Ireland will win by a load, I think the 36+ the bookies are giving might be a bit strong but they usually know their stuff.

Well this is why the Bookies are millionaires and I am not :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I was at the opener in St James's Park yesterday and the Scotland V Italy game in Kingston Park today. The second match wasn't as skillful but was good to watch. Spent the game expecting a comeback from scotland that never happened.

Good days out in any case. The fans are class. Lots of northwest accents in Newcastle. The sound issues in the opening ceremony were a bit of a mess. Kaiser Chiefs only had to play one song. Easy payday for them.

England looked good but Samoa wee miles off the pace. Some of their best players were delayed and only landed in England on Thursday morning. Presumably they'll improve as they play and overcome the jetlag.

• Advertisement

Watched the Ireland game back. Strong performance overall. Jamaica did better at the start of the second half but the try that followed knocked the stuffing out of them. Keary is great to watch. The kicking will likely have to be much better for the Lebanon game.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭timothydec77

I thought the crowd numbers were terrible.

Leeds has a population of a million.

France v Greece has a poor crowd now.

Rugby League should be worried.

Ticketing and Pricing has been awful. They're saying there's moderate or even limited availability for games when there's clearly only a couple of thousand sold and looking for forty quid a ticket for games not featuring England or any of the traditional big 3.

40 £ is a bit steep for non big three games.

2013 crowds were a lot better. They took risks then.

This was supposed to be the safe venue world cup.

League in England is in trouble and should be worried absolutely, the RFL are inept though, IMG supposedly going to save it....

Saying that we've not had any big clubs go bust like Union have. Yet.

Bradford had troubles. Celtic Warriors went bust. Toronto the same.

Worcester and Wasps are cases of horrific mismanagement.

As a person who has played both it gives me no pleasure in any of those stories.

The sooner Nrl takes over Super League the better.

Oh yeah, but no one from top division Rugby League yet, and Celtic and Wolfpack were both fledgling expansion operations, not established, poor old Bradford has been fubar for a long time.

League debts are insignificant in comparison to Premiership Rugby in England (mainly because they're mostly smaller operations to begin with).

Its an interesting subject, and anyone losing their livelihood is sad but I appreciate its off topic from the RLWC so I'll leave it there.

I thought Greece played well.

But I was hoping France won. France play an exciting style.

England should hammer France

Hoping PNG Vs Tonga is closer than the bookies expect. It'd be great for the tournament to finally get a good close fiery game.

The odds seem fair.

Tonga are at worst the fourth best team in the competition.

• Advertisement

Yeah as I've said before, bookies rarely wrong. PNG started well but that few minutes before half time is sign of things to come I fear.

Best game of the tournament so far I think. Really good battle.

You got your wish

PNG didn't take their chances though.

Ireland shooting themselves in the foot here. So many silly penalties to give away making the job virtually impossible. Lebanon cruising at the moment.

Ireland are out not

I thought it would be a closer contest but Ireland made way too many errors.

Some game today, great to see a decent crowd as well. Brilliant lead up to it all as well. I fancy Samoa to turn England over in the Semi-Final (though obviously I hope I'm wrong and we get a repeat of the first game!)

Great game of Rugby League, shame the Kiwis didn't quite have enough off the interchange bench.

Another excellent semi final, England far too lackadaisical and got what they deserved. Samoa well worth their win.

• Advertisement

Two things stand out from the months of November.

The Long term decline of English Rugby League and Australian Rugby Union.

Advertisement