Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda Civic e:HEV

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭creedp

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dmb2022

I don't know if that makes all that much difference! 42k for a basic spec model! It is still a lot relative to what's available. I think Honda are gouging Irish customers.

I was in that basic version in Clonskeagh Motors last year. It doesn't have a full digital cockpit (nor does the mid-spec)! It has a giant analogue speedometer which is so weird to see in a car that expensive... or any car these days.

I wonder how the top spec model is selling or how long it takes to get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 The Headwind

I checked availability with a dealer. They’re pretty much available immediately. He said he had sold three and got the cars from Honda in a week or so.

He gave a very good trade in price on a 191 civic

Looks a very nice car inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭fg1406

I was at my local dealer for a service and they had 1 car in stock. Like someone said, you wouldn’t know it was even a Honda showroom.

they said they aren’t probably getting in the new Civic as they themselves don’t see a market for it and that they were probably going to retire their dealership in favour of another car brand. I’ve been driving Hondas for 20 odd years and they have never given me an ounce of trouble and I’ve dealt with my local dealer each time. The guys seem very disheartened about the future of Honda in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭eagerv

Saw one earlier in week parked in Waterford. Had to look twice (Was driving) but is an impressive looking car.

Have owned a few and been a fan of Honda for many years, never had an ounce of trouble. But would I pay over 40K for a Civic? No way, imo a Tesla Model 3 at just over €43K all in makes more sense..

Advertisement