Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun safe heat rod/golden rod

Options
  • 16-10-2022 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Can someone help me or point me in the right direction to find a lockdown heat rod for a gun safe to stop the dreaded mildew and musty stuff forming on timber stocks in the safe,I got 2 safes and already have a heat rod in one and I have zero issues with mildew but my second safe is starting to have issues especially coming into the damp cold weather.

I need one in 220v obviously,I got my previous one from the Uk a few years ago no issues but brexit had made a pure balls of finding anything remotely different in Europe now,Google constantly brings up USA sites that all use 110v and is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike🙄

Comments

Advertisement