Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Process Management System - which one to choose?

Options
  • 17-10-2022 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone, I have been running my company for five years and I started thinking that maybe we should implement some Business Process Management System that would help us save our money and valuable time. I need a tool that designs workflows, automates processes, generates documents. What do you recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ben787

Honestly, there are so many tools on the market, so it is hard to choose only one, but if I had to, I would choose flowaysystem.com/ . This one is very user-friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pop90

I can tel you from my perspective that you, definitely, should choose flowaysystem.com/ . As my previous speaker said, it is very user-friendly.

Advertisement