Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator is preventing me from making complaint against them

Options
  • 18-10-2022 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

**If Beasty has any credibility he/she will not reply or close this thread**

I’m in the rather unpleasant position of trying to make a complaint against a moderator who is repeatedly closing my threads.

I would ask that another moderator intervene. I should not be expected to PM the moderator I wish to complain about before being able to complain about them.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

They're an admin ie two levels above a moderator, and the only visible admin on here in months so you've two chances, nil and non existent.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Do not start another thread on this

You have been advised how to go about this and you are repeatedly ignoring that advice

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement