Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain Reaction return

Options
  • 19-10-2022 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I know there is a whole thread on boards dedicated to Fastway/Parcel Connect but I was wondering if anyone here has had any issue with return to Chain Reaction? I sent a parcel back to Chain Reaction on 21st Sep and got email from intelligentreturns.net on 30th Sep stating that my parcel had reached the end of it's journey.

"We can now confirm your parcel has been delivered back to Chain Reaction Cycles so this is the final status update you will receive from ReBOUND."

"Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed in line with the Chain Reaction Cycles return policy."

The email had Chain Reaction branding and had my CRC order number, Rebound tracking number, etc.

But when I contacted Chain Reaction yesterday to see why no refund was processed, they say they don't have the return, no package was received and that I should contact Fastway to see what has happened.

I have used Fastway online support form to ask what has happened but I've no faith that I'll get any response.

The two items returned in the parcel added up to €550 so I'm worried that I'll be out of pocket.

If anyone has had a similar experience, just wondered how it turned out.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

For all my bitching, CRC returns were always good to deal with. Send them your proof, and if they don't play ball start a chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭secman

I returned shoes back in August, probably took guts of 3 weeks to get money back from them, think it took almost a week once the tracking system said goods were back with CR.

Email copies of all tracking messages to their customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wavehopper

Thanks for replies CramCycle and secman

It's 3wks now since email confirmation that parcel was delivered to Chain Reaction

I sent Chain Reaction customer support copies of my ParcelConnect receipt, copy of delivery confirmation email from intelligentreturns (Rebound) and their answer was that they don't have the parcel and to contact Fastway

Will see if I can get a reply from Fastway and any proof that parcel was indeed delivered

Maybe the parcel will turn up in CR and it will get sorted - here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Bot1

I'm waiting for a few weeks now as well for refunds for a few returned items.

Advertisement