Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISKRA digital dual tariff meter - LED/power usage

Options
  • 20-10-2022 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have had an ISKRA digital dual tariff meter installed at home.

The meter has a red LED which flashes every 1/1000 kw, is calculating the instainous and cumulative usage as easy as dealing with the fraction or is there more to it than that?.. thanks and all the best Jonathan

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭10-10-20

It might be written on the front-plate.

You might need to validate it using a clamp/CT meter. CT's are usually good for about 5 to 10% accuracy, but I had one with a fractured core which was 30% down.

What device are you using to read the flashes, ESP32?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kay0ss

The ESP is a great platform for this sort of thing, but in this case, I am using a Uno. The Uno has a POE network card, the esb meter is outside the house and WiFi is not really a good option. I have an ESP8226/WiFi which I am using as a R/T display for the data coming back from the Uno.

Thanks for the clamp meter idea.

Advertisement