Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Jobstown

• 20-10-2022 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I am thinking to move it to Jobstown , close to Jobstown community centre. Dublin 24.

prices are acceptable for me , 2-3 room house.270-295K and the houses are renewed.

According to many websites and news, Jobstown looks like the Wild West. Lots of crime,delinquency and drugs.

my question is . what is the true state and sense of security in 2022 of the area? Can you walk at night without risk of robbery? areas to avoid?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

I live near Jobstown. I also accompany someone doing deliveries in the area. Like all places, there are a few sh*t heads that cause the trouble. There are parts of jobstown that are really NOT worth going into. People get attacked, drivers and passing cars.

There are a lot of good people there, but choose carefully. PM me if you want to share the area you are looking at.

Advertisement