Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

False widow ?

• 23-10-2022 6:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Would this be a false widow could anyone tell me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭jace_da_face

I think so alright. I just found one on my black kitchen counter, so I was lucky to notice him wedged in the corner. He was curled up exactly the same way. I trapped him under a glass and boy did he come alive in a defensive pose, looking 4 times the size. Managed to dump him outside and far away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Definitely not. It's just a large house spider tucked up. False widows have thinner shorter legs and a larger abdomen compared to the rest of their body.

What you have...

And a False Widow... (from my shed).

Both beautiful creatures.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cheers mate!

Advertisement