Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women with many unresolved issues or blocks

• 25-10-2022 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have recently met a woman who has been married, dated a lot, and claimed to be very experienced sexually. BUT, and this is the question, she had a lot of little blocks that (to me) seem to be from someone who is not so sexually liberated as she claimed. For instance:

• doesn't like to be touched around her face if hands have been in her bottom private parts;
    • doesn't like her face being seen during sex;
    • never swallows;
    • prefers to use toys on herself instead of manual help;
    • hates any touching outside of a bedroom;
    • prefers to have sex before a shower rather than after;
    • dislikes to receive oral sex.

The question is, am I wrong at being frustrated at the above points, or am I justified?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,930 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I don’t think anyone is right or wrong here. Different people have different likes and dislikes and it comes down to compatibility.

Personally, if somebody had a lot of different rules it would put me off - but it wouldn’t make that person wrong, I wouldn’t get pissed off I’d just move on!

Advertisement