Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working For Abtran?

Options
  • 26-10-2022 6:45pm

Does anyone here work with the company or have you worked with them before?

I've already applied and done the 25-question skills assessment which was straight forward as I have some previous experience in IT, next step is the online interview.

The job description was very vague all I know is that it is work from home providing customer support for minimum wage, which I don't mind as I currently work as a Kichen Porter, and I hope I haven't done permeant damage to my back after the food disposal machine broke again and I had to lift an almost full bin single handedly into a food waste bin outside.

Anyway, enough of my sob story just interested in hearing what the company is like to work for and if someone could give me a little insight into what the job entails before the interview.

Advertisement