Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firesticks

• 27-10-2022 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone please tell me do you need a firestick on a free view 4k smart tv LG TV to get sports channels ? Or is there a app I can download to TV?I am paying crazy money for service for TV @ the moment Contract just out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cavangirl1958

What does it mean bjb?

I am in Ireland 🇮🇪 so i guess all I want is a good WiFi which I have,and I would not need a firestick for sky sports?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Now TV is an option but it isn't free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

What's in your menu Cavan Girl, I have Sky App when I click that there is 4 menus, Live TV, TV Guide, Movies and Box Sets, if you go into Live TV there should be rows of channels, like UK entertainment, Irish channels if you scroll down further you should get loads of sports channels.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

No we don't have that, went in to skystore click on it and it is telling me to buy.

This is what comes up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

That looks like the general LG menu on start up when you switch TV on, you might have to get in touch with an TV engineer to get it set up, you probably have IP channels if you hit guide in your remote control that should give you a list of available channels, you probably have all the Irish channels and radio ones, if you scroll further you get the IPTV channels, Rakuten channel has comedy and drama films, Qwest TV if its in there has a great music selection and there is various other channels. I don't know how you get onto other streaming platforms though as my firestick I got from a relative has all the apps already in it.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Just done all that and there is no sky sports will have to get a loaded firestick.

Advertisement