Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl To Mp3

• 27-10-2022 8:21pm

Hi I have a few vinyl wirh exclusives remixes I’d like to have as a mp3 that aren’t available to buy online and I’m just wondering is there anywhere in limerick I can take them to have them ripped for me. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

Did you try Steamboat Music ? If they don't do it, they might point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭adaminho

Try FSV on upper William Street as well.

It's not that difficult to do it yourself OP, assuming that is you have a turntable and a laptop. Toy can buy a small device online (amazon, ebay, etc) for about £20 sterling give or take. It's about the size of a pre-amp with one end plugged into your laptop and the other going into your stereo. It's time consuming as you have to play all the records in real time obviously, but then that's also going to be factored into whatever a professional service would charge you anyway.

Advertisement