Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continuity camera MagSafe holders

Options
  • 27-10-2022 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone else making continuity camera MagSafe holders?

Tried it out on a teams call today and while the image quality was fantastic (& commented on), I just had the phone propped up.

The belkin one is the only one I know of and the mount is way too small for my monitor.

//ASIDE: I wonder if we’ll see some sort of small clip on webcam capable of continuity camera come into the market.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gmacww

This is where old tech meets new. I use an old cassette tape case for my desktop phone holder. Have done for years. Used to get commented on in the office all the time. The perfect stand and works great for the continuity camera stand. Now I used this on a teams call just to test and yes everyone commented on the quality of my camera.

I'm not happy though. I really don't need people to see my over 40 wrinkles and grey hair that clear. Give me that cheap ass soft focus web camera that takes about 15 years off me any day :)

Advertisement