Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCO Civil Service Pay rise

Options
  • 28-10-2022 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi does anyone know if TCO’s are entitled to the back dated pay rise given today

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, and then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marie43

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The answer is Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭EireinOZ

Hi

A friend of mine resigned from their civil Servant role on 31 July 2022 , are they entitled to the back pay pay increases from February to the 31st July?

Thanks 

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Should be if they worked during the relevant time period.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Marie43

Thanks for your reply’s. My Temporary contact was from 1st February to 21st October. My last pay was on that date, I never received anything last Friday. I think I’ll chase it up then. Your help was much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 34,988 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Many places haven't paid the increase to their permanent staff yet, and that's the simplest possible case - where somebody was employed for the whole arrears period and didn't leave / change employer / work pattern / grade during that time.

Anything else needs manual intervention of some kind or other, these cases won't be dealt with until after the 'standard' employees have got their increase.

The Roman Catholic Church is beyond despicable, it laughs at us as we pay for its crimes. It cares not a jot for the lives it has ruined.

Advertisement