Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Video Editor for YouTube Channel

• 28-10-2022 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all, due to mental health issues, I am finding it really hard streaming and editinh my videos all alone, so I am looking for an editor. Please note that this is not paid work, as I am only Twitch affiliate at the moment.

I am looking for someone familiar with how editing for a video game channel looks like and preferrably, who knows Overwatch well.

There will also be other games to edit but Overwatch is the main one.

If you're looking to grow as an editor and add to your repertoire and are okay with doing this on your spare time for experience, please message me on Discord: Zahyra#21277

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭bikermartin

Have you considered trying out some user-friendly software to simplify the process? I personally edit my gameplays using Movavi. Within an hour or so, I can get a video sorted, plus it has automated features like transitions, background removal, and color correction, which really polish up the end product.

You can find in this article more info on its features and other alternatives to use: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/final-cut-pro-windows-alternatives.html. 

Advertisement