Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did any teachers get paid the Feb back payment, yesterday?

Options
  • 28-10-2022 5:32pm

Hi there,

I'm on unpaid leave at the moment after my maternity leave finished. I got a payment into my account yesterday- it says grouping of unpaid. I'm wondering is this the public pay talks back payment fron Feb...None of my friends or colleagues received this payment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Due ‘before Christmas ‘ .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Anyone know about applying for the dip allowance? Apparently some who previously couldn’t apply for it now can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭gaiscioch

What's that back payment for? (It's hard to keep up with all this stuff!)

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The revised pay deal accepted by the unions has the October payrise backdated to February. This is for all PS workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Alex86Eire

Yes I got a few hundred euro extra. Said grouping of arrears on mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Pay due:

Payrise for post 2012 staff which was from the previous pay deal. I know the post 2012 staff in my school got it a few weeks ago.

Payrise of 1% for October 22. From previous pay deal.

Payrise of 3% from new pay deal, backdated to Feb 22.

Both will be paid sometime between now and Christmas depending on how efficient your ETB is. I presume Dept pay will all be done at the same time.

Advertisement