Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 33 - Sunday 30th October

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Ye its just by pure look on You-Tube that I seen there was a new series coming. Sounds good.

Looking forward to what they have this season.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Found myself fast forwarding through a good bit of last season. There’s the occasional good feature with Harris but the challenges and travel episodes are mostly crap. Will still watch in hope.

Ms

Not a great first episode. It's pity that Padfy Mcginnis managed to get Covid as it might have been better if the 3 of them had of done that last bit.

Hopefully next week episode will be better.

A 3 out of 10 for this episode from me

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I actually thought tonight was one of the more watchable episodes of the last year or so. Next week looks alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

I enjoyed that first episode. The astonishing Rimac Nevera, an electric two-seater that might just be the fastest car on the planet. RIP

ice Supercars.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Not a great episode at all tonight. A pity as I thought the micro car section woukd be good but it turned put hp be trash and I am sick of Supercars and them saying Its only £150000. That might be only to them but to us mere mortals trying to survive it's not.

It's a lot of doh.

So ye 2 out of 10 for me on this episode.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,019 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Just as a footnote to S:33, filming has been cancelled on the remainder of the pieces for S:34 due to the Flintoff injury, presumably for some insurance or some production deficiency reason.

I think, ladies and gents, that we may consider Top Gear to be dead.

And I for one am not sad. It should have died with the three amigos.

Advertisement