Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November 2022 Boards weather forecast contest

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭appledrop

Oh wow M.T thanks delighted with that 👍, the are so many negative things about Covid and lockdowns but only for that I would have never found this forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,568 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

I was checking category scoring and there was one minor error, waterways has 669 points (second last entry in scoring line) before this month's late penalty. The adjusted score of 666 is correct as is. As I can't edit, perhaps a moderator could change that, or perhaps I will remember next month.

(just checked my additions to make sure I had actually updated all categories because I was watching a world cup game and falling asleep while doing those tables ... all else seems to be okay)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Post edited by DOCARCH on

Advertisement