Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday 30th October

• 30-10-2022 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Well a horse runs today that I've seen working just over 1 week ago. I saw it via a WhatsApp video and it left me breathless. The horse in question is 12. 40 Galway, Deeply Superficial. Its around even money now. I backed at a little bit bigger but even money is still value without a doubt. I won't say what horses it was working with, but put it this way, if left couple of big names for dust. This is going to be my biggest bet, probably ever.

1.15 Galway, thedevilscoachman, around 10/11. Can't see it winning here. Chasing debut, looked like it won with bit in hand lto, but I feel it was running on empty. Not convinced it'll handle the extra 1f today, and any jumping errors will hamper it more. Confident lay bet.

Comments

Iron Bridge in the 13.25 at Carlisle.

4/1

Also have it doubled with Thedevilscoachman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.25 Carlisle, iron Bridge. Won't win or be placed, laying 3 places at around 6/5

2.13 huntingdon, kanukankan, just over 6/4. I don't think this will win. Horrible fall lto. I think they will go easy on this horse today to bring its confidence back. Confident lay bet. I'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tattcorner

Nice double H2d, well done 😎

Despite 2 lays winning, I think you could still be ahead SofG, depending on how much on the 12.40 😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Son... You were. Way off today.

I stay away from the lay game myself you have to have a Betfair acccount.

Advertisement