Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat litter smell.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Curse These Metal Hands

I think after 6 or so weeks we have finally found the owner. A delivery driver from 20 mins drive away, he thinks she got in the engine when he was working one day and fell out near our house. Patterns seem to match up, especially the pink paw pad.

Had just gotten her one of the those cat towers things also, and she's had her vaccines etc. Was very much settled in as one of the family. She will be badly missed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Well done to you for trying so hard to reunite her with her owner, but I can imagine it's a very bittersweet experience. She's incredibly lucky she found you to take care of her during this time. Perhaps it means there's an upcoming vacancy for a new rescue kitty when she goes home? Another kitty to benefit from your love and care?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It's great that she finally found her owner, but agree that it must be heart wrenching to have to give her up after all the time, effort and love you've given looking after her.

It was sad but the parents sent on a video of the kids coming in from school and being surprised by the cat which was nice to see. She has a good home there.

We've started looking at rescues pages online and will definitely be interested in a new cat in the new year.

We adopted this guy today, he's settling in nicely. He had been hit by a car a while back and was put up for adoption once healed. Very chilled out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Heartwarming thread...Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 19 IceT
    Owner of Irish Canine Education & Training

Cats Best Litter, an absolute game changer. As long as our cats over their poop there is no smell. I literally sit by a litter tray (we have it hidden in a blanket box), its my side table, and no smell. Its also sustainably sourced, flushable and compostable as its just wood pulp

Advertisement