Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eventmaster issue for organiser

Options
  • 31-10-2022 9:37am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone, obviously I will write in to CI and Event master in the morning if no one knows but I have a few emails from an event I am running saying they are getting this message at the event log in page:

Sorry, this event is not available for you

I even tried it with my own log in. I know the event is bookable as some people have already bought tickets but now it seems to have stopped.

Any organisers have any ideas what might be causing it. So you enter your CI number, DOB and then you get a reload of the page and this message:

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭wav1

There have been blips like that all season but its only a blip..can be rectified easily from the office but probably no joy on that until Tuesday

Advertisement