Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up newbie: how does it work? - Vodafone chat extra

• 31-10-2022 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have been on Vodafone bill pay for years and I want to reduce my phone bills, so I am thinking about changing to Vodafone Chat Extra to reduce monthly €35 for RED Unlimited 30 Day plan.

I don't use my phone a lot for calls and data (usually in wifi coverage) and I like Vodafone mobile coverage, so Vodafone Chat Extra was recommended to me by a friend who uses it.

I don't understand comments I have seen in other threads about losing credit if you top up by €20 within 28 days of the previous top-up, nor the comments about trading credit for extras. Can someone please give me a quick intro / overview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭thebo

If you top up by €20 before 28 days is up then the plan resets on that day.

So if you topped up again on day 25 then the 28 days starts again on that day so you would be losing 3 days.

Plus the rollover data may not carry over if you top up earlier not sure.

Advertisement