Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday 1st November

• 01-11-2022 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2.20 Southwell, rajwaan, around 5/4. Confident win bet here and my best of the day. Ran at Kempton going back. Few good runs on turf and looks to me this was the plan for a good pay day. Ive really got stuck in here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

4.45 Newcastle, James mchenry, around 6/4. Lay bet, can't see it winning. Form is not great at all. The price is false, horse should be a out 7/2. I'm adamant this horse won't win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Last bet.

5.15 Newcastle, bedazzling, around 6/4. Again, can't see it winning. Lay bet. The reason it's so short in the betting is its fourth run and bookies taking no chances. Suits me, I'll lay the hell out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

looks like low numbers are favoured today at Newcastle

in 5,15 there CAMILA VARGAS 8/1 can hopefully go well drawn in stall three ,, jolly Bedazzling looks waay too short @ 11/10 gen, based on form shown so far

marital arts expert

Advertisement