Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M and M Direct

Options

Comments

Probably end of line stuff. French Connection themselves have neither of those jackets on their site, and the only Harrington they do have is €43. A far cry from the alleged RRPs on M&M

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I've used them a couple of times and there are certainly some bargains to be had, but they are hit and miss. I ordered a few pairs of shoes and they all fell apart fairly quickly - way worse than what you would get in penny's for the same cost. Got a few hoodies, some were decent but others had flimsy zips and were odd shapes.

They were all no name brands, however I got some jack and Jones hoodie and jeans and they were spot on and fairly cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,473 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

thanks fellas,

don’t mind end of line as long as not seconds etc…

might take a punt on one jacket and see…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

MANDM being going for years always buy from them puts some store prices to absolute shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Started using them recently. No issues. I was in the market for a gore-tex coat. Prices were unreal in most places online. Mandm had one at a decent price. No issues with it so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I bought a jacket from them years ago for 40 euros and it turned out to be pure garbage, the stitching on the inside ripped away. I just threw it out before long. I felt like I had been had because I though it was a good brand I was buying. Maybe it was a fake.

Advertisement