If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV's!

Options
  • 02-11-2022 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,974 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I will be looking to get a couple of new tv's in the next few weeks. Im looking for two and both will probably be wall mounted.

For the main living room Im thinking in the region of a 75". I know OLED is probably top of the pops at the moment but Im not fussed about it being "top of the range". A good, functional set with good picture quality and good sound is the order of the day. I'm also interested in additional sound systems, either speakers or sound bars.

The other room would be as above however in the region of 55". I will need to do a measurement but it would be there or there abouts. Good sound quality would be important here as I wont have the space to have additional speakers.

Recommendations appreciated!

Also, do you guys offer an installation service? Im not even remotely handy so if it were possible to get them fitted that would be sweet.

TIA!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.