Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended brands for t shirts and hoodies

Options
  • 02-11-2022 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Hi all, where would one buy good quality t shirts and hoodies? T Shirts can be non-descript, don't need any witty double entendre or anything! Sam with hoody....just good stuff that won't falter after a few washes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Find Uniqlo very good for plain no pics no slogans no logo uni-colour t-shirts. They are of good quality and they sit just right on me. Good around the shoulders (athletic-ish build) good neck not too long not too short decent range of colours and the are still good after a long time no holes or frayed necks or anything. Would really recommend them and I tried quite a few brands over the years.

I like their jumpers too but don't have a hoodie from them. For some reason - no real intent behind it just bought on the spot when I liked them - all my hoodies are Nike. They're good too.

Advertisement