Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Swords

Options
  • 02-11-2022 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

I am looking for a house in Swords, and your help advising with the best estates/spots.

*I wish to find a house within walking distance of the heart of Swords village (main street, pavilion, castle).

*Decent Estate/area

My budget is around 400. I found a house 3bed/3bath in Castle Park, and a friend said it's a perfect fit. But unfortunately, I found that it already went sale agree.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭LunaLoo

There's a few decent 3beds in Waterside technically malahide but really swords and within walking distance of pavilions and on good transport links

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sala12

Thanks!

Yea I checked now and going to view one of them next week. There was a good one in Forest Hills too but unfortunately I found its sale agreed.

The location of Waterside is great, but do you have an idea if there are any issues with the estate? Would you personally for example like to live in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭LunaLoo

I lived there for years never had any issues at all. Only left earlier this year. Location is perfect as it has everything within easy reach but not too congested. I think there has been some trouble over in the newer apartments but nothing in the older parts of the estates and where the houses for sale are.

Advertisement