Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expiring Aer Lingus Gift Voucher

Options
  • 02-11-2022 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Aer Lingus informed last week to remind me that a gift voucher issued to me in 2014 would be shortly expiring. This was the first indication that I had received one and there is no record of it in my eMails, chatted on line and got the Pin/ref but when I enter them in manage my vouchers I find that the voucher is "available" up to 31/12/2099 by which time I will be 153 years old, as I wouldn't be expecting to be redeeming it before mid next year, I wonder if, in view of not receiving it in the first place, would it still be valid? Aer Lingus Chat line is extremely busy just now.

BalanceEUR 150.00Activation Date2014-12-25Delivery Date2014-12-25Expiry Date2099-12-31StatusAvailable

Advertisement