If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C2 55cm

Options
  • 04-11-2022 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi, looking to get the LG C2 55cm tv. Can you recommend a soundbar, don't want to go to mad. Iv about 250/300€, I would like something that I can use the one controller to turn on off, oh as it's Belfast I take it there's no duty.

Thanks

Tony North Dublin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tony.

Many thanks for the post.

The 55C2 is a great choice and is a fantastic television.

You could go for the Sonos Ray as the soundbar great little bar that pack a punch. It will also work off the LG TV remote for volume up and down with having to open the Sonos App.

Priced at 295 Euro

(I use the bigger beam with my 55C1 and it fits perfectly).

The are no taxes or customs to be paid on any items purchased from ourselves.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭dancecatz2000

Great thanks, I'll hope to get this ordered next week,

Thanks

Tony

No problem Tony.

Keep me posted and I'll get the order sorted ASAP for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Hi,

Is this TV going to be discounted for Black Friday? In the USA there are huge discounts on LG C2s.

Thanks

Hi Pajoemccracken.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately I would not know if the LG C24's will be discounted further within the Black Friday Event. The main day will be Friday 25th November.

I can't pass comment on the USA Black Friday as unfortunately its another part of the world and Black Friday deals are not the same world wide.

We do have our Black Friday price promise which is now in effect.

Our VIP club members can buy with confidence over the entire Black Friday period (2/11/22 to 29/11/22) with our VIP Club Black Friday Price Promise. Any VIP member who purchases from the 2nd November 2022 has until 29th November 2022 to claim a refund of the difference if we reduce our price, we have a few simple terms and conditions listed below.

• Our Black Friday Price Promise is against our own price reductions and is only applicable to VIP customers who have purchased between the 2nd November 2022 and 29th November 2022.
    • Excludes offers where Richer Sounds include a free product(s).
    • Only available on each model on a 'one per customer / household' basis.
    • Not available on special orders or finance sales.
    • Excludes packages.

Any questions please let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭dancecatz2000

Hi Kenny, just wondering can I get free shipping with the Vip deal for the c2 55cm, I won't be buying the soundbar this side of Christmas, but hopefully soon after,

Thanks Tony

Hi Tony.

Ahhh.... You've twisted my arm ;)

I'll offer free shipping on the 55C24 for you.

If you would like to proceed just drop me over a PM with your contact number and we will give you a buzz to finalise things up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.