Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royak Oak, Santry - Opinions & Insights needed please

Options
  • 04-11-2022 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am looking for a house in Santry village and came across few ones in Royal Oak. Any ideas about this estate? (Houses quality, sound & heat insulation, safety of the area, are there social houses (if yes, any issues with that), are there spots in the estate better than others). I have seen mixed reviews online, but they mostly written very long time ago, so I don't know how are things like now.

Actually, I have a chance to buy a decent house in Shanliss (behind Omni), dunno though if the area would be a better option or not.

Your opinions will be much appreciated. It's a real struggle to locate the right house.

Thanks

Advertisement