Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER AVAILABLE Kildare/Dublin/Meath

• 05-11-2022 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’m an Experienced drummer from Kildare/Dublin area looking for a band to join or like minded musicians to start a band with. I’m 23 years of age and have been drumming for 15 years. I’ve plenty experience in playing with other musicians, playing live and playing in the studio. I’ve played in the likes of whelans, the workman’s, fibbers, the sound house etc..

My influences include:

Nirvana, QOTSA, AC/DC, Biffy Clyro, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Arctic Monkeys, Idles and many more.

My preferred style of music is anything rock (indie,punk,grunge,alt) but I’m open to playing any and every kind of music.

You can check out, Ratios - Wait Some Time, on any streaming platform to hear me drumming.

Post edited by liambrady_1 on

Advertisement