Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best visa/mastercard crypto cards

• 05-11-2022 6:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

Can I get some feedback from any of you that are spending crypto via a visa/mastercard. Who offers the best deal re. fees?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

I think Plutus is the best value at the moment.

It's a subscription, I'm paying 15 per month but you get 3% cashback up to 22K and 3 perks (e.g Netflix, Amazon Price, Apple TV) full cashback. App is still pretty basic though. There is also a free and 5 euro tier

I was with Crypto.com for the last while, had their second tier card but the benefits keep getting cut, 2% back and Netflix and Spotify cashback which will be gone in January, also limited to ~50 euro cashback a month. For this level you also need 3.5k of their CRO coin (you don't need anything with Plutus)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Advertisement