Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Crown Jewel 2022 Sat 5th Nov 4pm (spoilers)

Options
  • 05-11-2022 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭

Alexa Bliss and Asuka (c) vs. Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky)- for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson) vs. The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor, Damian Priest, and Dominik Mysterio) (with Rhea Ripley)

Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross (with Scarlett)- steel Cage match

The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The Brawling Brutes (Ridge Holland and Butch) Tag team match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship

Braun Strowman vs. Omos- Singles match

Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley- Singles match

Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley-Last Woman Standing match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Roman Reigns (c) (with The Bloodline (Paul Heyman, The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso), and Solo Sikoa)) vs. Logan Paul (with Jake Paul)- Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship

Not a bad card tbh but suppose its a Saudi payday for the lads

Please please don't let Logan Paul win the title

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Officer999

Are BT showing this on their normal channels or is it BT PPV?

I don’t think HHH is stupid enough to take the title off Roman to Logan Paul. But I’m sure they will make Paul look as strong as possible

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

PPV unfortunately. Card is actually decent shame about the location 😑

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'd be more worried about Logan Paul taking the belt if it was on a US PPV - but the Saudi shows are (normally) glorified house shows dressed up as Premium Events for the Saudis so I don't think the belt changes hands here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Didn't the fiend and Goldberg both win the title on Saudi shows?

If the Sami thing hadn't caught fire I would have absolutely put the belt on Logan Paul, he pisses natural charisma in a way very few on the roster do.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paul charisma really? I wanna see both Pauls knocked out now that would be ucey 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭ThePott

NJPW references all over the shop including calling Karl the current Never Openweight champion.

Been an okay show so far with some sloppy enough finishes. The women's gear is usually dreadful but Rhea's totally works especially with that hair style.

Bliss to be part of Wyatt's faction?

That Omos/Braun match was surprisingly solid. Have to say too that trash talking Omos really worked, definitely something they need to keep.

Omos/Braun was a lot better than it had any right to be, who knew Braun was such a good underdog Babyface.

I thought Cole himself was going to take on Rhea 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I can't watch Bayley. She annoys the hell out of me.

• Advertisement

That match was awesome, a bit bonkers and naturally a little sloppy with a lot of these type of matches but loved it overall and that finish was so creative. Really wanted a Bayley win though.

RIP Bayleys tailbone, that table bump did not look fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lmao, not just Punk. That looked better than Hangman's tbh.

Pretty great main event. Overbooked a bit but it all made sense. I hate to give it to him cause he's a prick but Logan is great in the ring. Jake on the other hand, those punches looked terrible. Biggest compliment I can give in a match that seemed so clear cut, they had me believe for a second Roman might lose.

If you believe that professional wrestling is the art of simulated conflict with the objective of creating an emotional response....... That was a really fcuking good pro wrestling match.

I believe Logan was training with HBK, he does put in the work in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I guess the tag title change on Raw was just so there could be a title change at this.

I do like the creative finishes to the Last (Wo)man Standing matches.

I definitely expect a Bobby/Brock rematch since that one was just pretty much all Bobby. Even the ending seemed like they had to wrap it up quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,839 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

They could do a lot worse than put the mitb briefcase on Logan Paul, and with WM on in LA there's probably no better time to switch the mitb match back to WM to have him win it.

Yeah can scratch that idea. Posted that it happened half way through the match.

Post edited by johnnyryan89 on

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If that happened half way through the match respect to him for finishing it out. Especially the leap over the top at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,839 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Found it annoying at times how some just stand in the middle of the ring waiting to take the buckshot lariat. Paul's one comes off nicely as Reigns gives him a bit of room to land and move forward at speed to hit the clothesline.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Tbf it wasn't a bad ppv and some of the matches were fun esp the 'battle of the giants'. Brock vs Lashley was an odd enough match. Fair play to Bray Wyatt for making the trek over to cut that short promo

Main event was good and Logan Paul was pretty impressive. Definitely one of the more outstanding 'celeb wrestlers'. Wish him well for his recovery

Roman is just too hot atm to lose

Advertisement