Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card

Options
  • 06-11-2022 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi, i applied for a credit card over 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything, is that normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Please be advised that all applications are assessed on an individual basis and timeframes can vary. We're sorry that your application has taken longer than expected. For an update on the application please call our applications team on 0818366100 and our colleagues here will be happy to check this out for you.

The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

We hope this helps, Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 28 scas100

so i rang the number and was told that the application was referred to my branch. i was told someone from the branch should have contacted me weeks aago, but no one had. he told me to call into the branch- which i did, to be told tt hadnt been referred to them and the lady in the branch said she would phone me that day or the next. a week later ive heard nothing??

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience with this.

Please send us a private message with your name, contact number, branch you were referred to and credit card application number.

We can then follow up with our colleagues to have this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Declan

hi so 7 weeks into it- nothing??

Hi there,

Thanks for checking back with us on this.

Will send you a private message very shortly.

Many thanks

Alison

• Advertisement

its been over 3 months now, good job im not in a hurry🤣

Hi there, so sorry to see this.

Thanks for checking back in with us here today.

We have sent you a PM if you could take a look please and reply to us. We would like to follow up and resolve asap for you.

Many thanks, Alison

i meant to leave a post here a couple of months ago. everything got sorted then and i have the credit card. i'd like to say thank you to all who were involved in getting this resolved, especially the girl who i spoke to on the phone a few times (sorry i cant remember her name) she was amusing and effective 👍️👌

• Registered Users Posts: 1 renny12

Nothing strange. I was waiting for the approval for 26 days

Hi scas100,

Thanks for coming back to us and we appreciate your feedback.

Glad to hear this has been resolved and we can pass on your nice words to our colleague.

Thanks,

Declan

• Advertisement
Advertisement