Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay Live 23/24 Feb 2023 SSE Arena Belfast/6th/7th April 2023 3Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Finally got tickets this morning, just need to stay alive till 2025 !

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

Had a look at Ticketmaster for this earlier and it seems all the flat seating is priced at EUR170 each which is crazy money to see a comedian in 2025!!! He may have had to cancel his last tour but he is certainly making hay now, he must be up there with Elton John, celine Dion etc at those prices!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

At least with Elton John, Celine dion they have massive production with band, dancers, stage design. Peter Kay is just him and a mic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Ill just watch the Netflix special when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Netflix mightn't be a thing if its released after the tour in say 2026

Afaik all the shows are 'phone free' (don't think they have the Yondr pouches though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

If anyone knows where I can get 2 for Dublin let me know

Thanks

Keep an eye on Toutless

Ticketmaster might randomly drop tickets, make a habit of checking the pages each day

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Just got tickets for the saturday gig in April on resale in ticketmaster app. 127 for two including fees etc , seats aren't great but it's a comedy show so not too fussed , I didn't want to spend crazy money on tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭CuriosityKilledtheCat

What is the best plan to try and get a ticket swop? I was lucky enough to nab 6 tickets for April gigs. Only noticed when I was putting Xmas prezzies together that I have 4 for Friday 7th and 2 for Saturday 8th.

Ideally I would like to swop the 2 Saturday tickets for Friday ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Loads of good seats released for the Dublin gigs next month.

• Advertisement

Hopefully a few people can swap there 2025 tickets for next months shows

Must rewatch a few Phoenix Nights before next months show . I'd say it didn't age well at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,074 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Thanks for the heads up @Zardoz

First Dublin show is this day 2 weeks

Looking forward too it and hopefully it's new material and not a sort of 'rehashing' of past material

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Think it's inevitable there'll be callbacks to classics for fan-service.. but material is fresh as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Joni89

Does anyone know if the Ltd Ed ‘Best Ticket’ package merch item is due to change? Considering that dates are going right up to 2025 - it isn’t really that limited!

It’s limited in sense that only a few hundred packages are available per show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Sadly, just put 4 tickets for Thursday night back up for resale on Ticketmaster. Just a heads up for anyone still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

I have 2 tickets for the Thursday night show that unfortunately I can't make. Would anyone be willing to swap 2 Thursday night tickets for 2 Saturday night tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JP2000

Does anyone know the approximate start time for this? Tickets only have the doors open time (6.30) on them. I presume he’s on at 8?

Don't think he'll have an opener act (although I'd love one of the Phoenix Nights cast to be support)

Kay prob be on stage 8pm-8.15pm and be over by 10.45pm

• Advertisement

No support act as far as I know

I managed to get the 2 tickets I was looking for so as a result I have 2 available at face value now for Saturday night (Block A). PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I reckon it'll be long over by 10:45. I've seen plenty of comedians over the years and it always seems to be 90/105 mins max including generous interval. If he's on stage at 8pm it'll be over before 10pm. I'd bank on it.

ill be a little annoyed if so as I have a bus ticket booked home for 23.45. Suppose the Brew Dock will help with the wait ha

Looking like it's more of a 'security's answer' to mobile phone type gig. If Kay wanted it done properly he'd pay 'Yondr' and have the phone pouches which works very well

He is a notorious cheap skate. Famous story about Him.

One story goes that he told an arena he was playing that he wanted a pound for every car parked in their car park. The management replied that it was an unusual request and not something they'd ever done before; to which he trotted out his well-worn line that punters wouldn't be parking there if he wasn't on, so he deserves a share, etc.

Eventually they concede and the demand is folded into the contract. Come settlement time, the comedian is poring over the details with a fine-tooth comb and sees a figure of £8 a night listed under 'Additional Revenue'. Further investigation reveals this is the car parking money he angled for.

£8? For an entire arena? Are they having a laugh? No, they tell him. He asked for a pound for every car that parked in their car park, and the arena has eight spaces in the loading bay. The big car park he'd had his eye on? That was owned and operated by NCP, outside the venue's control...

Peter Kay plays 3Arena Thursday 6, Friday 7 & Saturday 8 April 2023. Doors at 18:30. Peter Kay on stage at 20:00 sharp

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Rightplace2016

No mention of support act so presume no point arriving until after 7

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dom40

Jesus you would think there would be a support act,the more I hear about Peter kay and his tightness the more I am disliking him.

• Advertisement

Last Steve coogan at 3arena , he had no support act . No interest in support act.

There to see Peter Kay.

Advertisement