Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBI Nokia XS-010X-Q ONT

Options
  • 07-11-2022 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm having broadband issues currently with NBI, there's a red alarm LED on along with the 2 green power and data lights.

Does anyone have a breakdown of the alarm and data LEDs, I can't find anything in the technical manual from Nokia that explains these LEDs

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭NBAiii

Bit late but I assume the PON light is off and you have lost service. It is most likely to be a break in the fibre , probable due to the windy weather over the weekend. I presume you have called your service provider by now and they have arranged a callout to fix.

Out of interest is the end connection to your house overhead or underground?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,206 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Sorry for digging up a 12 months old thread.

But I have the same problem tonight.

Red alarm LED and intermittent flashing green Data LED.

It's stormy out but my fiber cabeling is underground, all the way to the exchange.

Hopefully the fault is at the exchange or up stream of there rather than just to my house.

If it's still red in the morning I'll ring the ISP.

Advertisement