Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glazed Tiles for Exterior of Old House

Options
  • 09-11-2022 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have to replace some glazed tile on the exterior of my house and I am having trouble sourcing a replacement. I have tried a number of salvage yards and the main large tile suppliers in Dublin. I'm currently chasing up with a number of old fireplace suppliers but I thought it would be worth asking if anybody else had any recommendations for places to look? I need to source about 30no. tiles that are ~107Lx107Wx14T.

Some images below:

The external images shows some previous replacement which were just white glazed ceramic tiles so I'm hoping to replace these as well with something closer to the original which appears to be a white terracotta. Alternatively, I may have to seek a porcelain in a similar colour.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Victorian House

I found a tile supplier in the UK who helped me with this. If somebody comes across the post in future, just shoot me a PM and I'll send on the details.

Advertisement