Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV with "always on" voice controls

Options
  • 09-11-2022 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a little help with a new home TV purchase. Hopefully I've dropped this to the right forum as I'm looking for a specific feature which has an "always on" voice control built into the TV.

A few prerequisites;

1. Voice control feature must be a true "always on" and not requiring a push button on remote / App to activate. I've seen "Always on" being advertised (Samsung / LG models) but I'm hoping to narrow down the product / supplier before doing the face to face call in!
    2. TV to operate without any additional hardware. I've used the Broadlink Pro / Harmony in the past and was hoping to move away from this form of control.
    3. Screen size not a game breaker (not massive though☺).......Irish supplier preferred and <€1500 if at all possible.

Any thoughts or recommendations from the throws of TVs which are out there?

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Not directly answering your question, but Amazon FireCUBE has excellent always-on voice control of your TV (+soundbar if any)

Advertisement