Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regatta Clothing Opinions

• 09-11-2022 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,730 ✭✭✭✭

Folks, a couple of good deals on nice and stylish rain jackets, in particular dressy-ish ones but I’ve never owned any clothing by Regatta..

what’s the quality like please ? I ripped my lovely French Connection stylish rain jacket and need a replacement but FC are not stocking them it seems at present 😏

thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'm not sure what to tell you. I've owned numerous Regatta items over the years, including several jackets and they are fine. They are not the absolute best quality but there's far from anything wrong with them. Once you get them at a sale price, then they are well worth the money. Currently I have a down duvet jacket which is fantastic in the weather and a rain jacket which does the job. I usually live in a Regatta fleece on a day to day basis.

Advertisement