Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unaccountable mods on Reddit /Ireland

Options
  • 09-11-2022 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

It is becoming increasing clear to me that the moderating at reddit/ Ireland has become increasingly prone to misconduct. Users are being regularly banned without breaking any sub rules. Submissions and posts removed without making any rules so I wanted to share an effort to encourage transparency and ethics for mods on Twitter and Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IrishModConduct/

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Huh??

wut...

• this isn’t even news, r/Ireland is a cesspool unless you 100% agree with absolutely everything everyone says especially if the mods agree.

honestly who even cares? power hungry nerds, run away!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭foxsake

you should see the mods here.

posts deleted on a whim is the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

It’s easier for mods to just ban users or just delete entire threads. You will probably have a few users flagging other users posts too, just to try and get the banned. Seems like they are catching up to boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, I would suggest taking your complaint to the site in question

It's not a topic for here

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement