Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosqvarna 105 Automower

Options
  • 09-11-2022 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I have a Hosqvarna 105 Automower and need to remove the cover to clean it before I put it up for the winter, I cannot find any place where it mentions how to remove the top cover even in the manual which surprised me and need help from fellow members who have a hosqvarna 105 Automower,

thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭shane b

the first 20 seconds of this clip is all that relevant to you. i hope it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_g71_IqJo

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dermotp

I have a Husqvarna 105 automower and set it up to go mowing but it did not move from the charging station even when i press start it says will start when time is right but the time was correct,I notice the clock was black and a black symbol with the letter e in the centre which denotes echo mode should this mode be turned off for the mower to work ?

Advertisement