Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is wrong with my line

Options
  • 09-11-2022 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi everyone I am after porting my eir fibre line from Vodafone to sky Ireland and today was my port date and now I have no line what ever by the looks of things

Just added a photo of my box on the wall any ideas what’s up with it as it’s plugged into my router however I am thinking my connection is dead as dodo as loads of lights missing any idea ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Deagol

My guess would be the sign in data in the modem needs to be changed to whatever Sky uses. Ring Sky would be my advise, they need to advise what log in information you need to connect their network.

Might be someone on here who knows more about it though, the sign in details are often publicly available if you know the right place to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Got it working after, did a hard reset to my wall unit and sky router,

and re done the wires and bam worked,

thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Deagol

Glad to hear you got is sorted! Enjoy :)

Advertisement