Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local authority home loan

Options
  • 10-11-2022 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I was wondering if anyone in similar circumstances to me has been approved local home authority loan. Myself and my husband has one kid. He works I don't. He had bad credit score iv good one.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Iriah251

Depends on the coucil they all have different rules, dccc approved us but it's not the one we wanted , sdcc declined us they said we asked for to much even tho we asked for 50k less that what their mortgage calculator said we can barrow ... they look into everything going back years , u can get a report from the central credit report yourself and see what comes up but they will give u any excuse not to approve you plus it take months for them to get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dianneos

Hi did you get approved by DCCC with a bad credit history? I trying to get approved now from Cork Council I don't think they will do when they see my credit report.

Advertisement