Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search facility

Options
  • 10-11-2022 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

I can't be the only poster having problems with the search facility on boards since the software change. Is there any way of searching one's own posts because I can't find it? Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Definitely possible on desktop not so sure on mobile. You need to be on the advanced search screen. Just type anything into the search box on top and press enter. That will bring you to the advanced search screen. Delete the search term you entered. in the author box start typing your username. select your username when it appears. Under "What to search" on the right at the bottom just select Discussions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭con747

If you go onto your profile page on desktop and click on the downwards arrow beside the head & shoulders icon click on comments from the drop down menu it will show your posts as well. On mobile if you press the hamburger icon beside the Boards.ie you have "my discussions" and "my comments" there.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭mazdamiatamx5

Ok thanks guys.

Advertisement