Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claim your free tenner with Mastercard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭crayon80

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Tenner showed up on BOi Mastercard last night....as above nothing will come through on Revolut and n26 cards...shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭michael jay

money received on kbc mastercards

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭herrdood

Nothing will be coming from Curve either I expect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Came through quickly on Avantcard but still waiting for the Ulster Bank payment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

AvantCard received within 7 days of third transaction.

Thanks OP.

As above, N26 nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭feargantae

Received it to my KBC credit card today. Same as everyone else though, nothing to my N26 or Revolut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,336 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I used a credit union Mastercard and my N26.

I know now the N26 won't work, but I'm still waiting on the credit union.

Three days left of the 10 working days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

ALDI, LIDL, ALDI total €35 over 2 days and maybe a diesel €60 was counted in - all via the phone tap - and the €10 promptly turned up in my card account. Thanks again, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭newincity

Did anyone used on leap card app and got it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Redo91

Used my Revolut card but no sign of it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The mastercard you register has to be issued in the Rep of Ireland to qualify. It was listed in the terms and conditions posted by someone a few pages back I think. Revolut, N26, Curv etc are not issued here afaik so won't work.

I completed my 3rd transaction last Sunday and the €10 was there on Tuesday. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭kat151283

I signed up got a swirl card as issued in Ireland and got my tenner today. Revolut didn't work and won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mayomother

I have a Post Office Mastercard and I received the €10 within 3 days of the third purchase. Thanks for highlighting this OP - free tenner :) Woo hoo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Ulster Bank card paid after sending them an email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Only done the 3 purchases yesterday but will hopefully make the cut. Final purchase was a packet of Banshee Bones which were listed as 1.30 on the shelf in Supervalue but they scanned at 80 cents. For once Supervalue messing up their price stickers goes the customers way

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭newincity

is there a min amount to be spent in each of the transaction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,646 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

No, but at this stage you might be in a race as the €10 off is only for the first 20,000 people who signup and complete the transactions. At a self service till, with a few items, pay for each one individually.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Got my tenner today, for purchases made on Friday. Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

Thanks OP! I signed up with Avantcard on Friday. I put through a few transactions on Saturday and got my 10 euro cash back yesterday!

Very simple. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,042 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

just signed up now on kbc card

suspect to late

but will report back when i make purchases

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭uli84

Purchase with aliexpress won’t count, right? Must be irish retailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭herrdood

Cashback there this am. Signed up Friday and made purchases on Saturday last. Thought I surely too late too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,733 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Registered my An Post Currency Card for the laugh and it was accepted

Put a €5 on it and hopefully get 3 cheap things with it

Tbh doubt I'm getting that €10 but worth a try

Just as an aside, anyone with the avantcard app? I've stopped receiving notifications for spending and I've tried everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Even if you received €10 already, could I suggest you keep using the card as much as possible up to the 11th?

Reason is I got €10 about 2 weeks ago, after 3 transactions, but there was no notification - it just turned up in my card account.

And again a couple of days later, after 3 more transactions, with no notification.

I've done 6 or so transactions since and yesterday I got an email alert telling me they were crediting me with €10, within 10 days! Now I don't know if that is yet another €10 or just a late notification about an earlier one. Here's hoping! I just have one account, and I always use it via tap (GooglePay)

By the way - I told a few people about the offer when first I read it on Boards. None of them has registered, fearing it was a scam. So it's possible the max of 20,000 sign-ups has not been met, yet.

Good luck!

Got the tenner on two different cards, thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,733 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Nothing for me yet

Registered a An Post Currency card which wd accepted and made 3 small purchases the last week. Is there some sort of minimum purchase ?

Advertisement