Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claim your free tenner with Mastercard

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Got an email from MC today to say congrats on getting the Cashback...it actually turned up on my BOI card over a week ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,646 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

No I dont think so. Ppl were putting through eg chewing gum separate to paying for petrol.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭Buffman

I got a similar email today, however I received the payment almost 3 weeks ago. I'd say they're closing things off in time for the end of the promotion in a few days.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,733 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Nothing yet for me

Registered on the 30th November and made 3 purchases up to the 2nd Dec

My card is a 'An Post Currency Card' and I deposited €5/£4.60 that day

Advertisement