Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meetup

• 11-11-2022 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi lads I've been arsing around on the guitar for about 4 years but still a beginner tbh. Just wondering if there are meetups in Dublin where you can go along and join in with other guitarists? Trad or whatever, I just want to improve by playing with other people.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,147 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

"Music Makers" on Meetup - it's more of a singers circle/open mic type affair but I went along to a few of their sessions in the past and it was enjoyable and very welcoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 avblake225

Hey guys,

I'm a lifelong guitarist looking to get back jamming with some like-minded people. Based in south Dublin and big into rock music, old and new.

Let me know if either of you would be up for a jam some evening.

Cheers,

Tony

<phone number removed for safety reasons> - MOD

Post edited by The Master on

Advertisement