Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For free: 2x Wild Lights in Dublin Zoo for tonight 19:00 (yes that's in 25 minutes)

Options
  • 11-11-2022 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I apologize if this is the wrong place, but time is of the essence. We got 2 tickets for Wild Lights in Dublin Zoo and only just realized that's for tonight. We're in Wicklow and already made other plans for tonight (sit at home and do nothing). Yes, we're old and inflexible.

First person to claim them can send me a PM and I'll send them the tickets (barcodes on them).

They're worth 46€ (not that it matters).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

What a nice gesture. Wish i could take up your kind offer as I have been to the lights before and they are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭banana_bear

Considering there's no fighting going on yet, I'll just upload the tickets. If someone should grab them, maybe leave a comment here (so in the unlikely event someone else sees them they know they're being used already).

Tickets for two adults, tonight, theoretically for 7pm, but the entrance is open until 8pm and I can't see them turning you back if you're there after 7.

Advertisement